Introducing… Be ProActive
A new innovative way of reducing your indemnity and claim costs
“Be ProActive” is an Injury Prevention and Management Process that will help you get a handle on your injuries by resolving them quickly and without lost work time in most cases. Our process will reduce your recordable injures, increase company morale, decrease workers’ compensation rates, decrease injury severity rates, and improve overall plant facility productivity.
WHAT CAN THE “BE PROACTIVE” SYSTEM DO FOR YOUR COMPANY?
- Effectively treat cumulative trauma disorders and other injuries
- Decrease medical and non-medical costs
- Reduce lost and restricted days
- Keep workers on the job during the treatment process
- Decrease the need for surgeries
- Decrease the need for splints and braces
- Reduce injury recurrence
- Enhance employee satisfaction
- Reduce indemnity/case costs
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Onsite visits to the employee at the first sign of injury
- Employee training to recognize risk factors that can cause injury
- Ergonomic analysis of work stations to identify potential problems
- Job Coaching
- Transitional duty programs
- Proper postural, material handling, non-material handling and lifting technique instruction
WHAT’S DIFFERENT ABOUT THE “BE PROACTIVE” SYSTEM?
- Your employee will be evaluated on site within 24 hours.
- We provide instant feedback (Job Coaching) regarding risk factors and related work method and activity of daily living changes for the improved health of the employee.
- All of our programs are specific to your individual company.